Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Blog Award

Hi all! I was lucky enough to receive this award from both Susan at http://spartansusscraper.blogspot.com/ and Denise at http://paperpastime.blogspot.com/.

The rules are this: I need to pass this award on to five people, post on their blog to let them know I left this award, and then I need to answer this list of questions in ONE word:


1. Where is your cell phone? home (I'm at school)

2. Your hair? graying (aaaaaah!)

3. Your mother? classy

4. Your father? goofy

5. Your favorite food? chocolate

6. Your dream last night? ? (never remember)

7. Your favorite drink? chocolate milk

8. Your dream/goal? new house!

9. What room are you in? classroom (investments)

10. Your hobby? crafting

11. Your fear? failing

12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? done being prego

13. Where were you last night? couch

14. Something that you aren't? confrontational

15. Muffins? apple (from Costco)

16. Wish list item? wheat grinder attachment for KitchenAid

17. Where did you grow up? San Diego

18. Last thing you did? e-mail

19. What are you wearing? maternity business casual outfit

20. Your TV? scratched

21. Your Pets? none

22. Friends? the best

23. Your life? hectic

24. Your mood? disappointed (just got back my midterm)

25. Missing Someone? EVERYONE (I don't play anymore)

26. vehicle? SUV

27. Something your not wearing? my food (there's a first for everything, right?!)

28. Your favorite store? Roberts

29. Your favorite color? changes

30. When was the last time you laughed? few minutes ago

31. Last time you cried? every other day

32. Your best friend? 3

33. One place that I go to over and over? Just A Girl

34. Facebook? seldom

35. Favorite place to eat? Red Robin
K, so I cheated...I used more than one word and even added parentheses. I guess I should have used longwinded to describe myself!
Here are the five people I've chosen:

0 Comments from you: