Wednesday, June 24, 2009

I've been away...

I'm so sorry to everyone who has been following my blog and (sigh) expecting a new cut file... I've been away at a family reunion (last Monday to Saturday) and towards the end, my five year old caught a really bad flu bug. Then my one year old got it (but not horribly, which was surprising). Then of course, I wasn't feeling well, due to my pregnancy (YES, I am PREGO!!!) and the fact that I caught the awful flu too! Then of course my middle son and my husband got it.

This one was horrible!!! Anyone else in Utah that got it? I was up vomiting for most of the night, then the next day I was down all day...as well as the next day. I am feeling better now and I'm looking forward to working on something new!

So...again, I'm so sorry I missed a week. Maybe I'll make it up to you one of these weeks and give two cut files...hmmmm.

7 Comments from you:

Tyler V said...

Ugh, so sorry you've been sick...
glad you're feeling better!

Anonymous said...

Please don't worry about anything except getting well. I am sure most people know how it is to be pregnant and sick, and then having to take care of everyone else. I am new to finding your blog and wanted to let you know that I really like your work.

The Holder's said...

Sorry to hear your family was sick. I am also in UT and have missed it so far. But I have heard of several cases.
Glad you are doing better

Margie said...

Congrats on being prego! Glad you are feeling better!

Anonymous said...

wow glad everyone feeling better its so hard when the whole family gets it seems like its 3 weeks before all said and done!!
lesliefolks

Anonymous said...

Hope you are all completely well now.
Congratulations on the baby news!

Enjoy seeing your creations.
TFS

PJ (Jessie Adams)

Unknown said...

Hi. You have some very pretty things, thanks for sharing. I hope you don't mind, but I sent some to my email, as I need ides, and with all the blogs, and MB's I am getting alot of ideas, which is appreciated, and if I ever get some time, I wil give credit to you and all the others who inspired me. I do hope you are feeling better, and that your pregnancy is a good one. Thanks again. Brenda