Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Oval card with modern flower

I found this flower cut file quite a long time ago. I got it at a french website...so I basically had no idea what I was looking at until I got to the page. I thought it was a cute little cut. It's called fleur folle. I do know that fleur means flower, but I don't know what folle is.

The little rectangle with knobs was one my BIL made for me last year. I already have it in another post, but here it is again! Thanks Jordy!!!

The oval shapes are just something I quickly put together in scal to cut for a different look. I feel like too often I just do a standard size card so I can put it in an envelope...but this one will fit too!

TFL!!!

3 Comments from you:

Jilly Bean said...

Fleur folle means "crazy flower." I love that card! Did you use white craft ink around the edges? I like it a lot!

Melinda Ford said...

Thanks Jill! I actually thought about asking you! And it's a light blue craft ink (cat's eye). Also, the skittles are just homemade ones...made by getting little blogs of glue from my hot glue gun!

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Cricut Freebies Search List, under the Elements post on Aug. 18, 2009. Thanks again.