Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Oval card with modern flower

I found this flower cut file quite a long time ago. I got it at a french website...so I basically had no idea what I was looking at until I got to the page. I thought it was a cute little cut. It's called fleur folle. I do know that fleur means flower, but I don't know what folle is.

The little rectangle with knobs was one my BIL made for me last year. I already have it in another post, but here it is again! Thanks Jordy!!!

The oval shapes are just something I quickly put together in scal to cut for a different look. I feel like too often I just do a standard size card so I can put it in an envelope...but this one will fit too!

TFL!!!

3 Comments from you:

Jilly Bean said...

Fleur folle means "crazy flower." I love that card! Did you use white craft ink around the edges? I like it a lot!

Melinda Ford said...

Thanks Jill! I actually thought about asking you! And it's a light blue craft ink (cat's eye). Also, the skittles are just homemade ones...made by getting little blogs of glue from my hot glue gun!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Cricut Freebies Search List, under the Elements post on Aug. 18, 2009. Thanks again.