Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Oops...belated

This is just a quickie, and so not perfect, little card. I really wanted to use the little dude I got from my blog win (big grin), so I thought I'd make a little guy card. I thought his expression was just perfect for someone who knows he's in trouble. :) Not that I know anything about that!

So the top note die svg is the one that is "featured" today. I love this little shape! You can make all kinds of things with it...boxes, purses, cards, etc. You can get the file here. The scalloped circle is the one I used earlier this week.

2 Comments from you:

Susan Edwards said...

Oh I love your little dude! I have not used my little guy stamp yet.... You make me want to skip work and stamp (alas, I am addicted to my paycheck). I love the colors you used ... and his outfit colors are great. I really like your scalloped circle as well.

xx Susan

Laura said...

This "Ooops!" card is adorable. Unfortunately, I find myself needing a card like this, the older I get ; )
Thanks for the inspiration. I will definitely be using your idea.
Laura
http://cricutcard-iologsit.blogspot.com