Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Making It New


Remember this? Well, maybe you don't. But you've probably seen one just like it in somebody else's home. I helped two of my SIL's make some FHE boards and loved the font that Jill chose. I loved it so much, that I decided my old FHE board needed an update!

Here's the new version...I got inspired to use these colors by my friend's blog (Rebecca at Artistic Blooms - link on right). She posted a pic of a beautiful wreath in green and brown that I fell in love with. I still need to paint my wall a light tan color. I'm very happy with the redo! And now I don't feel like I've got the same thing in my home as all of my friends!!

2 Comments from you:

celestemlombas said...

Very Nice

Jilly Bean said...

Wow, wow, wow! I love it! I can't believe how on the ball you are. You got that done quickly! Mine's not even done yet! I put the nails in. The only thing I need to do is get my sorry self to Staples to have the tags laminated! You wouldn't think it would be so difficult to get out the door, kids buckled in and to the local Staples store! Sheesh, you put me to shame. ;)

Your board looks great!