Saturday, May 16, 2009

Cut File Freebie - Week #3

Well, week # 3 is here already!!!  I thought that since Father's Day is just around the bend, I would dedicate these next few weeks to man cards and boxes!  I almost had a box ready for you today...but I have to work out one bug first!!!  So you'll see the box cut I have next week!!!  

This little card was done almost all in vinyl.  I was going to add more to it, but my husband saw it and said, "Oh, that's a cool card!" (which he never does), so I thought maybe it was good as it was for a guy!  You could probably make this a Father's Day card too for the man that loves old cars and redoes them or something.  You might say something like, "For a classic kind of Dad" or "For my Dad" on the front, and on the inside it could say "the man who gets more valuable every year!"  Any other ideas for sayings?!  Hope you enjoy!!


The sayings file is just a bunch that I put on there to use on my scrap vinyl.  I use them on various different posts I put on here...just thought you might want to take the guess work out of the fonts and sizes I've been using!

Oh and I almost forgot...the shape cut I put the car on is from DB Geo Deco Solid from scrapnfonts.com again.  I LOVE that font.  For three dollars, you get a whole bunch of different cute shapes!  Actually, a whole alphabet full!!!

5 Comments from you:

Margie said...

Very cool-great for guy cards! Thanks for sharing!

MikesDork said...

super cute Melinda!

Anonymous said...

I just found your site. The car is great. My dad loves old cars. Thanks for sharing.

cal8007 said...

This is such a neat file. I have three BIL who love to work on old cars - this is perfect! Thank you for sharing!

Carmen

Unknown said...

Wow i LOVE this card! I am so gonna case this one! Thank you! It will be perfect for my grandfather, who'll be 86 in August. I just found your blog today and I love it!

Tamara

http://scrapcationgetaway.blogspot.com