Thursday, April 30, 2009

SCAL Template for Small Chocolate Candy Bar Holder

After seeing Dawn make this template by hand (by this I mean no cricut), I decided it was too cute not to make a template on SCAL for it, especially since I didn't have the type of hole punches she did. Of course, you can still do it her way. She's got a great tutorial on it. If you want the SCAL version, here it is. Cut out the inner and outer layers and then, on the outer layer, score on the lines cut. Then paste or tape the inner layer onto the outer layer, lining up the candy hole. Then fold the scored lines. Follow Dawn's tutorial for the rest of the instructions. It really is very easy. Perfect for a little visiting teaching gift or friend birthday card. Enjoy!!!

Chocolate Holder Bag Outer
Chocolate Holder Bag Inner


5 Comments from you:

Melinda Ford said...

So cute! Have I mentioned that I miss you?
-Jilly Bean

Melinda Ford said...

Ah Melinda, are you sure that last one wasn't as long as the previous one? I guess I'm losing my touch. Especially since this morning's is ultra-short. But don't worry, long comments, random comments, comments saying I've won a million dollars -- they're all welcome! (And no, I don't edit for content... ha ha ha!)
-kiddle97

Melinda Ford said...

Thanks for the sweet comments on my teapot. It is a cricut cut file that I created with the Dreams Come True cartridge (and george). It is for a swap so the cut file cannot be shared until early Feb. After that time it will be posted to download from my blog.

Thanks again,
Susan

celestemlombas said...

Thank you so much for sharing.

Anonymous said...

what a cute idea! I love your blog!! thanks for sharing!
lesliefolks