Thursday, April 30, 2009

Chicken Noodle Soup


This is a great recipe from a woman in my ward (Caryolyn Johnson for those of you who know her). When I got sick a few weeks ago, I made this for dinner, and then I ate it for breakfast and lunch for days in a row. It was the only thing that sounded good to me!

Chicken Noodle Soup

1 onion

1 cube butter

1 1/2 qts water

14 oz can chicken broth

1 chopped carrot

1 stalk celery chopped

1 potato chopped

1/2 chicken breast, cooked and cubed

1 can cream of chx

1 can evap milk

basil, salt, pepper, garlic salt, Mrs. Dash

2 c uncooked egg noodles


Sautee onion in butter. Add broth, water, vegetables, and seasoning. Cook about 20-30 min. Add noodles and chicken. Cook until noodles are done. Add milk and cream of chx. Stir and cook until mixed in.

0 Comments from you: