Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Easy Altered Foil Tins for Valentine's Day

 Hi all. Just a quick post to show you a quick project! I keep forgetting that I have these holiday tins until I put away my Christmas decorations and then I get mad at myself for not taking advantage of the ease with which I can give goodies away. Needless to say, I decided that I didn't care if it wasn't Christmas time anymore and I'm not making some kind of bread to put in here. I'm usin' 'em!
 It was really very simple. Just a little glue stick and stamp action on the top, add a little ribbon, and we're ready to roll!
 Clawson's saying, "I LOVE those!" And I'm saying, "They're not for you, buddy..."
These are brownies made from a cake mix that have caramel and chocolate chips in them. Quite tasty if you ask me. You can find the recipe here.

0 Comments from you: