Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Sunshine

Whenever someone I love is going through a hard time, I really want to let them know I'm thinking about them and that I want to help them in any way I can. Unfortunately, there's not always a whole lot I can do that they would need. Lately, I really, REALLY wanted to do something for a family member and found an idea on pinterest that I turned into this:
I really do hope it brightened their day...I can't think of anyone who deserved a bright day more!

Notice anything weird about the box? That's cuz it was a repurposed Yoplait box from Costco. No lid on your box to repurpose - no problem! Just take a file folder, cut to length, score, and cover with paper. Add velcro dot to make stay on the pretty side and some hot glue at the hinge. Done!

Then add a bunch of yellow items. Bath and Body has some delicious smelling honeysuckle items right now that were perfect. Winco is another favorite haunt for colored and separated candies.

Hope noone you love is in need, but if they are, here's just one more idea to let them know you care!

0 Comments from you: