Saturday, January 30, 2010

Design Challenge Anyone?

Hi all. I have a new box cut I wanted to use for Valentine's Day and wanted to know if anyone out there wanted to have a design challenge with the box cut? We could have some fun decorating and link up. Leave a comment if you'd want to do this! If nobody does, I'll just see what I can do to get mine decorated and ready so I can post it before Valentine's is here and it's too late for you to get to use another idea!

10 Comments from you:

Jamie Lane Designs said...

Sounds fun to me! I'd play!

Tina M said...

hmm sounds interesting..how big of a box is it?

Kristina said...

I'm in! I love working with your cut files.

Hugs,
Kristina

Dawnree said...

I would love to play! Love your cuts!

Melinda Ford said...

It's an svg, so you can make it any size you want! It's a rectangle with a cut out...I have a specific idea in mind, but don't want to taint anybody else's creativity by telling yet!

Mrs B said...

Melinda, I would love to play with your new box!!!!!
CindyB

Amy said...

I'm in! I'd love to decorate one of your boxes again Melinda. You're designs are awesome!

Crystal said...

Sure I would love to so it. I'm new to SCAL and scrapping. Hope to hear from you soon.

Mary said...

sounds like fun. Like Crystal I am a bit new to scal but would love to give it a try.

Denise Hill said...

Sounds like fun to me!