Thursday, October 1, 2009

Halloween Jars

These are just some little candy jars I made for the holidays. I wanted to wait until I actually had candy in them to post them...but I can't seem to get to the store lately (thanks dh for going for me!). I'm thinking mini Reese's peanut butter cups, salt water taffy, and maybe candy corn. Or maybe just all chocolate...mmmmmmm!

5 Comments from you:

Jilly Bean said...

Aaaah! I lvoe those! They are adorable! Did you stamp all the tags and signs? They're so cute!

Anonymous said...

I've seen them filled with Halloween-colored M&Ms, and they were adorable!

Evelyn

Melinda Ford said...

Yep, they're all just stamps from Provo Craft! Peanut M&M's sound really good too!!! You're making me hungry!

Jason said...

Very nice blog. I love the cans.

Deanna Mulder said...

Really cute. Another inspiration, thanks.