So I guess I've officially started the free file share! I looked and saw that I had 249 (Holy Moly) downloads for the cookie tower...so I guess that means that even if people didn't comment, they still would probably want it!! Every Saturday, I'll post another cut file...svg, scut, cut, and who knows what else! (But probably almost always scal!)
Followers
Categories
- Baby (8)
- Birthday (18)
- Cake Pops (1)
- Cakes (26)
- Canning (2)
- Chinese New Year (1)
- Christmas (16)
- Cinco De Mayo (3)
- Cricut (70)
- Crocheting/Knitting (5)
- Cub Scouts (1)
- Cupcakes (5)
- Cut File (29)
- Cut File - Box (38)
- Cuttlebug (9)
- Fall (10)
- Father's Day (5)
- Fourth of July (2)
- Gift Wrapping Ideas (18)
- Gifts (16)
- Halloween (11)
- Home Decorating (19)
- Intro to this site (1)
- Mother's Day (2)
- New Year (1)
- Paper Crafts (63)
- Recipes - Appetizers (1)
- Recipes - Breads and Rolls (2)
- Recipes - Breakfast (3)
- Recipes - Dessert (11)
- Recipes - Drinks (1)
- Recipes - Main dish (5)
- Recipes - Sides (1)
- Recipes - Soup (2)
- Sewing (4)
- Shower (2)
- Thanksgiving (1)
- Themed Birthday - Basketball (2)
- Themed Birthday - Star Wars (4)
- Valentine's Day (8)
- Vinyl Crafts (30)
Saturday, May 2, 2009
Cut File Freebie - Week #1
Published :
2:45 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Martha Stewart now has paper boxes for treats to give away as gifts...but they cost 12.99 for a set of six. Yikes! Move over Martha...
-
Here's a little tutorial on putting Frankenstein together (and the small mat cookie tower that is in two pieces really) for those of you...
-
My sister-in-law Jenny and "her people" came over this week and we made chocolates to give away to people. I love that we do thi...
-
This post is a direct result of Tracy in Ecuador requesting a file...thank you, Tracy! Ever since I bought my mini mupcake pan from DI (1.00...
-
Merry Christmas everyone! For the holidays, I'd like to do a couple things...first - offer you a new box cut file for your Ritz and su...
-
We've all seen the individual cake slices and boxes that are so cute together. But cake doesn't go with Thanksgiving...does it? I di...
-
Hi All! I don't know if you're going to be more surprised than I am, but I've actually finished another box file! I know, I know...
-
Well, I know I'm late, again. But seeing as how yesterday was the fourth of July, I'm gonna give myself a break (like anybody else...
-
Once again, not the best pictures, but I wanted to show it next to a regular size cookie tower so you could see the difference. I quickly cu...
-
I know it's been a while since I posted something...but I had good reason! I was busy with this little guy! Meet Clawson, the newest mem...
9 Comments from you:
Thanks Melinda.. I am going to try this one too!
Thanks for sharing.
Debbie
very cute! I would love to be able to download this, but I don't have a cricut and I have no idea how to do this. So why don't we have a craft night where you teach us?!
Those are cute. I love the b&w paper.
Thank you so much for sharing.
Lovely patterns/files. Thank you very much for sharing your talents!
soraya
Thanks Melinda,
I'm always looking for something new and unique and this is one for sure! Thanks for sharing.
Carmen
so cute!! thanks for sharing!!
lesliefolks
Very cool, thanks for sharing- the silhouette will be great for a card too!
Post a Comment