Followers
Categories
- Baby (8)
- Birthday (18)
- Cake Pops (1)
- Cakes (26)
- Canning (2)
- Chinese New Year (1)
- Christmas (16)
- Cinco De Mayo (3)
- Cricut (70)
- Crocheting/Knitting (5)
- Cub Scouts (1)
- Cupcakes (5)
- Cut File (29)
- Cut File - Box (38)
- Cuttlebug (9)
- Fall (10)
- Father's Day (5)
- Fourth of July (2)
- Gift Wrapping Ideas (18)
- Gifts (16)
- Halloween (11)
- Home Decorating (19)
- Intro to this site (1)
- Mother's Day (2)
- New Year (1)
- Paper Crafts (63)
- Recipes - Appetizers (1)
- Recipes - Breads and Rolls (2)
- Recipes - Breakfast (3)
- Recipes - Dessert (11)
- Recipes - Drinks (1)
- Recipes - Main dish (5)
- Recipes - Sides (1)
- Recipes - Soup (2)
- Sewing (4)
- Shower (2)
- Thanksgiving (1)
- Themed Birthday - Basketball (2)
- Themed Birthday - Star Wars (4)
- Valentine's Day (8)
- Vinyl Crafts (30)
Thursday, April 30, 2009
Altered Christmas Cans
Published :
10:33 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Martha Stewart now has paper boxes for treats to give away as gifts...but they cost 12.99 for a set of six. Yikes! Move over Martha...
-
Here's a little tutorial on putting Frankenstein together (and the small mat cookie tower that is in two pieces really) for those of you...
-
My sister-in-law Jenny and "her people" came over this week and we made chocolates to give away to people. I love that we do thi...
-
This post is a direct result of Tracy in Ecuador requesting a file...thank you, Tracy! Ever since I bought my mini mupcake pan from DI (1.00...
-
Merry Christmas everyone! For the holidays, I'd like to do a couple things...first - offer you a new box cut file for your Ritz and su...
-
We've all seen the individual cake slices and boxes that are so cute together. But cake doesn't go with Thanksgiving...does it? I di...
-
Hi All! I don't know if you're going to be more surprised than I am, but I've actually finished another box file! I know, I know...
-
Well, I know I'm late, again. But seeing as how yesterday was the fourth of July, I'm gonna give myself a break (like anybody else...
-
Once again, not the best pictures, but I wanted to show it next to a regular size cookie tower so you could see the difference. I quickly cu...
-
I know it's been a while since I posted something...but I had good reason! I was busy with this little guy! Meet Clawson, the newest mem...
4 Comments from you:
I think these Christmas cans are VERY cute!
Happy New Year Melinda!
-Erin
of course they are cute! that is the first thing I said to Jaren when he handed it to me! you are so good at that stuff.
-Rebecca at Artistic Blooms
I love those cans! They are so cute! I really enjoyed your link to your picasa album. I need to do that! It was so fun to see pics of your family and kids! We miss you too much! It made me chuckle to see J.J. doing crafts in his unders. Hee hee hee. Chase is getting so big and so cute! I bet his personality is so fun. Have I mentioned that I miss you?
-Jilly Bean
Melinda, you crack me up! I loved your extra super long comment on my extra super long post -- I guess I'll have to do extra super long posts more often, 'cause your comment was hilarious.
-kiddle97
Post a Comment